Used either as a standalone or in conjunction with cylindrical locks for extra security...
- 8T: Grade 1 tubular deadbolt
Built with identical tubular assemblies, the 8T is often paired with a cylindrical lock in commercial office spaces, residential applications and other spaces where there is a greater need for security—and, more specifically, a deadbolt that is more resistant to brute force attack. The 8T is also available with lead line options, making it a good solution for radioactive doors (MRI, x-ray, etc.) in healthcare facilities.
* PLEASE NOTE: ALL LOCKS ARE SUPPLIED LESS CORE *
T Series Features:
- Full 1” stainless steel throw deadbolt
- Free-turning, wrench-resistant, tapered cylinder ring
- Stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Simple installation; self-aligning and reversible strike
- May be keyed into existing BEST® masterkeyed system
- The original interchangeable core permits instant, economical rekeying
- ADA turn lever
- Deadbolt UL listed for use as auxiliary lock type on 3 hr. fire doors.
- C-UL mark which is officially accepted in all of Canada, indicating compliance with appropriate Canadian standards and codes.
T Series Functions:
How to Order: